What you'll need:
• An unwanted CD case
• Bits and pieces to decorate – fabric scraps, ribbon, stickers, beads, buttons etc
1. Take out all the cardboard bits to leave an empty CD case. Carefully unhook the front of the case.
2. Choose a nice photo. Cut it to fit
the width of the case. Don’t worry if there are gaps at the top and bottom. Take care when using scissors or get an adult to
help! Slide it into the front of the case so it shows through the outside of the clear
plastic cover. Stick it in place with a tiny dot of glue in the corners.
3. Spread some glue around the edge of the photo on the outside of the
box. Choose bits and pieces to make a frame and to cover up the gaps
where there is no photo showing.
4. Put the back of the case upside down and hook the front back in place. Your picture will stand up on its own!
Are you saving up to buy a gift instead? Download GoalSaver so that Pounder can help you reach your target!